This book is jointly developed for individual learning by Intel Software College and China Shanghai JiaoTong University, and is excerpted from Android Application Development for the Intel® Platform.
What you’ll learn
- Key aspects of why UI and UX design for embedded systems is different than for desktops
- Troubleshooting UI design issues
- Understanding how key concepts such as state transition, context class, and intent work
- How to use the interface app design tools provided by Android
- Planning for complex apps (apps with multiple activities)
- Optimizing app design for touch screen input
The book is primarily for app developers, software engineers and open-source programming enthusiasts, but can also be used by for training programs and Codeacademy-style programs.